Apply for the Scholarship
The Robert V. Boltz Scholarship Foundation was created to offer tuition assistance to technical students who will be enrolling in the HVAC & Energy Professional Program through PPATEC. If you’re a technical student and would like to apply for the Robert V. Boltz Scholarship, we invite you to fill out the form below.
Please note that the application deadline for the January 2024 HVAC & Energy Professional Program is October 31, 2023.
About the Scholarship
Limited grants are available between $1,000 – $9,000 per person for qualifying students. Grants are eligible to be used toward the 10-week HVAC & Energy Professional Program being offered through PPATEC.
- Must be a United States citizen
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be a high school graduate or possess high school equivalency certificates
- Must have fewer than two years of industry employment
- Applicants must complete an essay/questionnaire on why they are deserving of receiving the institutional grant
Note: Application must be submitted by October 31, 2023